The blast scene

- Car explosion at Folawiyo Fuel Depot Apapa
- No fewer than four people dead


Last night, June 25, just after the world cup match between Nigeria and Argentina ended, a car wired with explosives went off at Folawiyo Fuel Depot at about 8:30pm. The depot is situated at the busy Creek Road in Apapa, Lagos State.

According to our reports, the explosion affected 2 banks and four buildings leaving no fewer than four people dead.

According to an eye witness who told KayNaija.Com how he narrowly escaped death, he said:
” I am a truck conductor and my truck was on the queue. I was walking towards Folawiyo Junction when I heard the explosion. I thought it was an earthquake. When I looked up I saw a large ball of fire at the spot where I was to buy food and a woman in front of me was badly injured.”
We'll bring you more details on this later.

Meet 'Latest9jagist.com Highest Commenter For D Week Ended!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top