Patience Ozokwor denies dating Delta State politician, Mama G is not in any affair
Mama "G" for General

- Mama G denies having an affair with Delta State politician
- She also says there's no man in her life


Top Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor, popularly known as "Mama G" is deeply upset with the way rumours are spreading around, accusing her of dating Pastor Michael Diden (also known as Ejele), a Delta State politician and former Commissioner at Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC).

She has not just distanced herself from such rumour, she has also used the medium to inform Nigerians that she is not any any romantic relationship at the moment and wonders were such false gossip originated from.

Mama G, speaking with annoyance, had this to say:
"If I am sleeping with any man, it is not an affair because I am entitled to be married. It cannot become an affair because I am not married and my husband is dead.
"Secondly, I don't have any man in my life and I don't intend to have any man. I have friends and I am entitled to my own friends like everyone else.
"It is really annoying when people begin to talk about you with things you never thought of doing.
"So, to clear the air, I don't have any man in my life but friends; both males and females and I am working hard to make a living for myself so that nobody will say he/she is affecting my life.
"I don't even know the person people are talking about. At this age, I shouldn't be thinking about having a lover. Instead, I should be thinking how to work seriously to make Nigeria grow."
We've all read her clearly. If you've been involved in such rumours, please, refrain from it and stop appreciating this Nigerian icon with a name scandal.

Meet 'Latest9jagist.com Highest Commenter For D Week Ended!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top